Digital SolutionsGROWTH DRIVEN DESIGN
OPTIMIZED FOR CONVERSIONBUILDING AND IMPROVING AT EVERY STEP OF THE FUNNEL
Growth Driven Website Design
Business goals driven, quick to market and continuous improvements based on data
1. Develop a Strategy
2. Create a Website Centered Around Your Goals
3. Constant Improvement and Optimization.
Step 1: Understand Your Business Goals & Develop a Strategy
Understanding these business challenges and goals are the important first steps. Important questions to consider during this initial phase are
- Target market for the offered services or product
- Target audience and their needs and challenges. Creating detailed profiles of the target audience can be very helpful in this phase (persona development) to better understand how to address the target audience.
- Competitive landscape: Who are the top competitors, what makes them unique and what are their offerings, go-to-market tactics and especially digital marketing activities. We offer detailed competitive assessments of their websites, search positions, advertising and social media activities.
- What makes the offered service/product special compared to the competitive offers in the target market. What is the unique value proposition (UVP) of your company and/or offerings?
Based on a detailed market opportunity and competitive assessment, we develop a digital marketing strategy with measurable business goals and key performance indicators to track progress throughout the complete project life cycle. A growth driven digital marketing strategy centers around the two key activities below:
Attracting highly-engaged website visitors
- Search Engine Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Campaign Marketing
Converting Website Visitors to Leads
- Engaging website content with convincing marketing messages
- Trust builder in key messages to prove unique value proposition and thought leadership
- Great content and offering valuable information (e.g. eBook) or specials for conversion
- Target audience focused landing pages with audience specific messaging, content and offers
Step 2: Create a Website Centered Around Your Goals
Identify key drivers for success, e.g. number of clicks-to-book
Target audience driven design and functionalities
Prioritize design & functions for quick market launch (80% rule)
User-centric: creating the perfect user experience
Optimizing at Every Step
Improving on a monthly basis
Based on research and results
Ongoing: Constant Improvement and Conversion Optimization
Referring Sites Report
Content Engagement Report
Landing Pages Report
Site Search Report
Mobile Performance Report
The most important website metrics are the ones that tie closely to business results – regularly reviewing these vital reports will enable you to significantly improve your marketing impact.