ADA WEBSITE SERVICE
An ADA-Friendly Website opens the door to new business.
Protect your business & embrace all customers with our ADA Website Service.
The Americans with Disability Act
was developed in 1990 and prohibits discrimination on the basis of disablitity in the activities of public accommodations. Websites are now considered places of public accommodation.
Penalties and Lawsuits
against businesses who do not cooperate with the ADA are becoming more and more common – well-known brands are currently facing lawsuits.
The WCAG 2.1 AA Guidelines
have become the standard for an ADA compliant website featuring a series of requirements that businesses should strive to meet.
What Can You Do?
As a business owner, the last thing you want to do is push customers away. An ADA friendly website can open up the doors to a whole new target audience (read our blog on ADA). We have partnered with AudioEye and our service offering below are based on their fully managed ADA service. As part of our website maintenance service, we offer the AudioEye service at a discounted price (see below) .
ADA Website Service Includes:
- ADA, Sec 508, AODA, EN 301549, WCAG 2.1 AA
- Manual Remediation Included
- AudioEye Trusted Certification
- Basic Legal Support
- Live Monitoring
- AI-Driven Fixes
- Accessibility Score
- Usability Toolbar
- 24/7 Helpdesk
- Monthly Reporting
- Accessibility Statement
ADA WEBSITE SERVICES
- Annual Prepaid Price: $770 (one month free service)
- Existing Support Hours: $45/month or $495/year
- Setup*: $150 (one-time fee)
- Annual Prepaid Price: $2,695 (one month free service)
- Existing Support Hours: $180/month or $1,980/year
- Setup*: $300 (one-time fee)
1 MILLION PAGEVIEWS
- Annual Prepaid Price: $7,095 (one month free service)
- Existing Support Hours: $450/month or $4,950/year
- Setup*: $450 (one-time fee)
* No setup fee for websites created by WSI after January 2020