JOIN OUR TEAM
Become part of the digital movement.
Reach Out & Apply
Opening: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic digital marketing specialist to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll drive the digital design and storytelling for our top clients in industries such as wineries, tour & destination, restaurants, doctors, etc. through channels including social media, email, websites, and digital advertising.
WSI Next Gen Marketing is a Napa-based, digital marketing agency led by former Silicon Valley executives. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-tech, ever-changing, collaborative work environment and has a passion for marketing and growing businesses.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Drive the digital design and storytelling for top clients and maintain a strong and cohesive brand across social media, emails, website, and digital ads.
- Consistent client communication to keep the pulse of client’s business and marketing strategy, branding and voice.
- Responsible for maintaining marketing and content calendars. Plan and create messaging and design assets for social media posts, digital ads and email campaigns.
- Responsible for the design, creation and scheduling of social media posts (including boosting); digital advertising campaigns (social, display and search) plus email campaigns for the assigned clients.
- Coordinating internally with team members to execute technical aspects of digital marketing service related to website updates, advertising, analytics, and reporting.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field.
- Creative attributes with a sharp eye for detail.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a creative marketing environment and being able to demonstrate outstanding creative talent with prior work examples.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with numerous software and on-line tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, CANVA-style graphic programs, social media platforms, email platforms, Microsoft Office programs, and project management programs.
- Experience with Facebook Business and Ad Manager, Google Ads and website technologies (e.g. WordPress, SquareSpace) would be a plus.
- Strong team player with excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- In-office position, full-time Monday-Friday.
- Annual salary range $50,000 to $58,000 (negotiable with the right skillset).
- Additional compensation opportunities: internal sales commissions and annual bonus.
- Benefits include health insurance, 10-paid company holidays, paid time off, sick leave, 401k, disability insurance, CA family leave, unemployment compensation, worker’s compensation.
- Company paid personal growth and wellness applications such as Calm and Medium. Support for professional education and other learning programs plus certifications.
- Potential for occasional remote work.
Apply today! Email email@example.com with your résumé.
WSI Next Gen Marketing (WSI NGM) is a Napa-based and locally owned digital marketing agency that is a member of the largest, global network of marketing agencies servicing clients in over 80 countries. We have connections to top tech companies and experts through our strong partner network.
WSI NGM is offering full-service digital marketing services to top brands in the wine and tourism industries nationwide, including website design & development, SEO, social media marketing, marketing automation (elevated email campaigns) and all forms of digital advertising.
Our Core Values:
- Passionate about what we do. We are client focused.
- Trustful and fun to work with. We foster teamwork.
- Provide value for clients with top quality deliverables.
- Professional and respectful work ethics.Continuous improvement and desire to always be learning.
Napa, CA 94558